A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Breath of Pleasure

http://www1.asstr.org/files/Authors/Bakeboss/A%20Breath%20of%20Pleasure.txt?nocache=XWRKZMvEqTfyGYBJBFMS
How far would you go to please your wife? Would you give up intercourse and only do oral to her? Once under her would you go without air until you pass out? Or would you make the ultimate sacrifice... Click on the above link to see how far one husbands is willing to go

My wife tells me that breathing is over ratted

4 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

This is very hot! Wife sometimes makes me masturbate for Her. The worst is when she loses interest after She cums... then just walks out while I'm stroking. Doesn't happen much, but what a show of power!

Herboitoy said...

So Sometimes, did you like the redhead I picked to portray the wife?

Vanessa Chaland said...

Great photo and very interesting blog. :)

Herboitoy said...

Thank you Vanessa, I'm glad you enjoy it, check out my Tumblr Blog at:

http://ahumliatedhusband-com.tumblr.com/archive