A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A pervert's fantasy

http://xhamster.com/movies/682438/jerk_off_on_stolen_pantie.html

I already know I'm a sicko and this video turned me on but how about you? Does it turn you on to peep at a young lady as she tries on clothes and unknowingly shows off her pretty white panties to you? Would you take the chance if you had the opportunity to not only sniff her dirty panties but also jack-off in them until you cum all over them? Yeah I though you would.
Stealing a peek

2 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

Yes, it turns me on watching her. And I would if I could, I think!
Nothing like pleasuring yourself with a hottie's panties... maybe the closest we would get to her pussy, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

You are a true Sissy when you would rather sniff her dirty panties than have sex with her......