A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Dom Wife for a Happy Life

http://xhamster.com/movies/877631/face_sitting_on_sissy_boy.html
We've all seen Starla and her sissy husband, Randy many times, they even have a website called femdom bride. I found this clip to be especially erotic as Starla uses her husband for her pleasure and then edges him right to the brink only to leave the room leaving him once again with no release. I hope Randy realizes just how lucky he really is because he could be replaced in a heartbeat if Starla so desired.

A pussy face wearing a dildo gag

2 comments:

Weave said...

Thank you. Starla is indeed incredible!
Almost has me wanting to buy that face dildo for myself, to lure my Wife down. Can't imagine the look she'd have when I put it on and called her into the bedroom! :)

Herboitoy said...

As I look at this devise it makes me wonder if Cyrano de Bergerac's great prowess with women was due to his long nose