A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is it a nightmare or your biggest fantasy?

http://xhamster.com/movies/615613/unfaithfull_married_sluts_d.html
You thought that once you hired a housekeeper to help your wife she would have more energy for you in the bedroom but instead she is out doing what she calls charity work and you two make love even less than before. What in the world does she do with all that spare time she has now? Click on the above link and you just might find out

Too huge to eat but too tasty to turn down
She'll never feel hubby now

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggest fantasy. I'd love for my wife to be fucking so many black men.

Karna O'Dea said...

I would like to buy her expensive skimpy lingerie to cuckold me in. And to say to her lover, "I hope you enjoy my wife, Sir". I would like him to keep her panties as a souvenir. And then I would enjoy spending a day cleaning his apartment and doing his laundry, while he bangs my wife in our marital bed.

OzSubHub

Karna O'Dea said...

And one day I would like to find a clear picture of my half-dressed wife on a hotwife site, with a really demeaning caption.

OzSubHub

Herboitoy said...

God damn Karna even your comments are giving me a stiffy

Karna O'Dea said...

Herboitoy

Well, give me a stiffy too by suggesting a demeaning caption.

Herboitoy said...

Wife of wimp husband looking for a real man to replace him in our bedroom

Karna O'Dea said...

I imagined just finding a picture of my wife, in nothing but high heels, with a caption like: "I fucked this slut hard last night and sent her home to her husband like this".

Herboitoy said...

How about him taking a picture of her on her phone as she's on her knees sucking hum off and then sending it to you

Karna O'Dea said...

Great. And send it to my friends too. So everybody finds out.

hermannhumbert said...

This describes Lo to a tee!

Anonymous said...

i'am a small little cocked white man married to a hot women who needs big thick long cock to stisfy her desires i love watching her be pleasured by real men who are hung like horses as i watch

Marco said...

biggest fantasy, even though i already sucked black cocks in the past.