A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

He's so Easy

She has complete control over me and she knows it. First she makes me beg to cum and then she begins teasing me, so close but no touching all the while telling me about  her last boy friend and how much bigger and sexier he was than I. She told me she wanted to fuck him again and asked if I would  get off watching them together and suddenly I began spurting all over my belly.
Click on this GIF to watch me spurt

4 comments:

H said...

this is her boyfriend, I must tell you she is a fine piece of ass, and I enjoy knowing you cum to the thought of me making her scream, I think I want you to watch next time... :)

Sexy Abby said...

Beautifull !!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it.

Locked n Denied said...

Wow. That was a nice blast ... it didn't go to waste did it?