A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Her Lover is Almost Too Much Man for her to Handle

I hope you don't mind if I let his cum just drizzle out on your face
Yes dear I know we were very loud but oh my god can that man fuck. I came so many times I began to think I might slip into an orgasmic-coma. I wish you could have seen us, oh what a man he is, every time he came he'd shove his cock into my mouth to clean and his erection would still be hard as steel.
I'm sorry but all I can do is just let his cum plop out of me and onto your face, I'm way too sore for even your tongue right now. Oh by the way he got a big laugh when I told him what the key around my neck goes to.
 You have been such a kind understanding husband, I feel I should reward you by either untying your hands or your dicklet, well I just can't decide right now, so maybe we'll just sleep on it tonight and decide in the morning. Oh and don't worry about the mess I left all over you face by morning it'll be dry and easy to just peel off. OK now sleep tight and I promise, I'll try to remember to come check on you in the morning.

No comments: