A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Taken for the first Time

It is more like a milking than actual sex
It is only after you feel the sperm drizzling from you dick that you began to understand that the dynamic of your marriage is now forever changed. From now on your wife will only have 'sex' with you when she feels the need to dominate you and each time you will be less like a man. But what the hell, I mean really, you were never much of a man anyway so maybe you'll make a better sissy

2 comments:

No J. said...

Hope that the sub is able to understand that it is a great luck to be able to cum from being fucked. This way his caged penis does not need to be released ever again.

Very hot post, thank you!

Yours,
Sissy

RobandLady said...

Amazing post. My lady has fucked me with a plug! But we are about to get a strap on so she can really take me! That's because I need to feel what you describe! Thank you!!