A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One way to Tame a Husband

I was just a brute in a cage
When she caught me cheating on her, I begged her not to throw me that I would do anything. She decided that a cage would be the only way she could trust me and I hastily agreed. I never realized how severe my life would become and eventually I asked if we could find another way to insure her trust in me. After much research my wife discovered Puericil ® and a  doctor who would administer to me.

I now feel so girly, I just love it
Now after a short time I have found happiness and a female side I never knew existed. My wife and I are now closer than ever as we enjoy so many things together and of course my cage is just a distant memory. As for sex I just love giving her hours of oral and thank goodness the good doctor is taking care of any manly needs my wife has
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...that's a little scary. Sheri just has me dress up and not take any hormones...

Throne said...

In return, your wife can give you lots of teasing but no orgasms.

Herboitoy said...

You're right Throne, wieners that tiny shouldn't be allowed to cum

Anonymous said...

Your cute. I like it