A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

She's Bigger Than Lifesize



  I know it isn't true but my wife makes me feel so inferior, that sometimes I imagine her twice my size.

I want her ass in my face even more than breath itself

It is an extra special treat when she allows me to kiss her bum, it makes my boner throb

After you put the kids to bed, I expect you to get this house clean

No Dear of course, you deserve a night out but this is 6 nights in a row and I thought that maybe you and I could go out together.

The only sexual act she enjoys with you is hearing you beg

You have a lot of nerve calling that pathetic thing a hard-on, and there is no way I'm touching it
 
Yes Dearest, whatever you wish
Is she going to allow you to kiss her pussy or is she going to squish you like a bug?

 
Their little peckers get so hard when she gives them a peek
No matter where she is she always finds men to pamper her

No comments: