A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cuckolded Behind his Back

Caged and under Her control
So I guess you're serious about this fantasy of yours. Well, I do like you locked up like that and me having the key and it's sweet that you're 'allowing' me to sleep with any man I desire, as  if I need your permission. Surly you must know I've been sleeping with other men since before our marriage. How could you think that pathetic excuse for a penis of yours could ever satisfy me, at least with it in a cage I no longer have to allow you a mercy fuck.

Now as far as me telling you about my adventures with other men, it's not going to happen. I don't care how much you beg my lovers are for my pleasure not to satisfy some sick fantasy of yours. Although it is kind of a turn on seeing you on your knees like that, I tell you why don't you go to the hamper and pull out all my dirty panties and wash them, then you can get a good smell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

po'bastard's got a sackful of seed that ain't swimming nowhere soon, no way, no how. Her expertise at handling a rig ain't making it any e/z'r on that caged pecker & low hanging cum balls.

and with big, beautiful, gorgeous, pussy lips puffing out those panties of hers, whoooowheeee, she's secreting a treasure of gooey goodness behind that cotton veil of modesty.

Throne said...

Nice piece of video. The text is great, too. I can visualize him worrying while his wife is with her lover, spending hours obsessing over her trysts that she won't even describe for him... which is pretty darn harsh.

Anonymous said...

Has anybody ever got their cock sucked when it was caged up like the po'feller's in the vid clip?