A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It's all About Asses

My life seems to be all about asses:

Mr. Johnson you're getting really good
First my secretary taught me about the delights in licking a woman's ass, in fact I enjoyed it so much I asked her to marry me.

As you can see she likes it best when it's all about her
On our wedding night she diddled her clit while I showed my devotion by tonging her all night

I just can't seem to keep my tongue in my mouth
My problems started when she caught enjoying the taste of another woman's bum
The price of a wandering tongue
That was when she found out how much she enjoyed inflicting pain upon my arse




At least she didn't cut off my tongue





A big woman with a big peg
She even took me to a lady friend to get fitted for my cage and to watch me take her huge peg. It's kinna funny I am pretty well use to the cage, it's not like she ever let me use it on her but that peg, oh that peg it hurts like hell



 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, i have never gotten used to it. Every time she uses it i'm sore at least for days, sometimes longer. I don't know how gays do it.