A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Pussy Whiped and Happy

As a young lad I always thought I had an average size penis but then I got into high school and had to take showers in PE.

It was there I found myself lacking and after the teasing some of the black boys gave I became quite self conscious and shy. I remained a virgin, as I was afraid of the ridicule I thought I would receive from the girls when they saw my little manhood.
 

Then I met Norma, a very aggressive woman who took what she wanted and when she decided I'd make a good pet took me. Oh she laughed at my little worm as she called but once she had taught me to us my face as a sex organ, she said she didn't need me to be a man 'down there'.
Yet sometimes I am allowed to make love with her although she says she can't even feel me inside her. And after I always have to clean up my mess like a good boy.

 


7 comments:

evesham said...

Has she ever used a strap-on on you?

Bakeboss said...

Not yet but I do fantasize about it

Throne said...

For the next step, when it's time for sex, she can allow you to only put the head of your dick into her. While you desperately try to get off, she plays with your nipples to push you over the edge. Without penetration you have an unsatisfying orgasm, and your mess is right at the entrance to her pussy so you can do a better clean-up with your mouth. Everybody wins... sort of.

Anonymous said...

tenho pauzão de 21cm e sou um baita de um corno

Anonymous said...

Seeing these guys with big dicks, like the one in the picture side by side does give us some idea of our role. But to really appreciate it she should have her bull give him a good butt fucking. That is how we really learn our role. We will be sore for a while, but the memory will last a lot longer and makes us a much better beta male. It also helps that we know if we don't do as we are told, that it will happen again.

Dan said...

My wife hasn't allowed my little pee pee inside her for over 10 years. She keeps it locked up because she says it's useless. Her lover takes care of her needs.

Anonymous said...

Dan, mir gehr es auch so, verschlossen seit 8 Jahren. Seitdem habe ich nicht mehr gevögelt und nur noch ruinierte Orgasmen bekommen.Icvh darf sie und ihren Bull nur noch mit meinem Mund und der Zunge reinigen.