A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Interview

I needed this job and when she said I would be tested for my ability to follow instructions, I blurted out that I would do anything she asked. Her first order was for me to undress which I did after only a moments hesitation. She told me to come closer then held my penis as it hardened in her hand. 
"The male genitalia are so silly looking and untidy,"
she said as I tried to remain still to her erotic milking of my member. She asked if I would like to cum and I interrupted her to say, "Yes, yes oh god yes."
"Or would you rather have the job? If you like, you may now cum on my stockings, then lick up your mess and then leave my office. But if you'd rather have the job then..."
But it was too late as I spurted all over her nylon covered leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This woman is a marvelous actres with a very strong gorgeous voice.I have seen her expertyly milk and torture a man genitals several times.