A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Wife Addicted to Black Cock

We use to pretend that she was having sex with someone other than me, it was so erotic to both of us. Then one day she went to lunch and then to bed with her new boss and now all she talks about is his dreamy chocolate cock and how good a lover he is.

He knows my wife is his, to do with as he pleases and so do I. As for me I sit at home, baby sitting and worrying what my wife must think of me.I am a loser cuckolded by a better man and I am so embarrassed by the fact I get off by listening to her telling be about how her lover makes her feel.


She says she was lying when she told me I was a good lover and now  she has found a real man who pleases her more by taking what he wants. She told me that a real man is what has been missing from her love life. She won't even kiss my penis  but when he forces his cock into her mouth and shoots his sperm down her throat she climaxes. She comes home full of his slime, on her face and hair. Her breasts are full of bite marks from his rough treatment and splashed with cum. It is dripping not only from her womb but her rectum as well.

2 comments:

moon said...

great sex

Unknown said...

ask her if sshe still loves you and wants to be with you,not just for the her security but if she till has your heart. Let her know when the rings come off if she wears them, then it is is over you gave them to her for a reason!