A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding Night Blues



I will never forget the humiliation of my wedding night, first because of all the excitement I came almost as soon as I entered my darling bride. Next because of all the wine at the reception I couldn't recover my erection, as I looked at the exasperation on my wife's face I felt so embarrassed I began to cry. I dropped to my knees and begged forgiveness and then she opened her legs before me and said prove it. Before I could ask what she was referring to she took a hold of my head and pressed it into her sex.

Ever since that night our sex always starts with me giving my wife oral until she has a few orgasms, then if she feel benevolent she allows me to mount her until I climax and then I have to clean my ilk, as she calls it, out of her. If she doesn't feel like putting up with my rutting, another term of hers, I am instructed to go the the bathroom to relieve myself.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

There is nothing better than cleaning a pussy of cum. I enjoy doing it myself and think all sissies should do it.