A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Changed Man

This is the only sex he gets
"I'm telling you Charlene it's like night and day since I put Roger in  his cage. Would like to guess what he doing for me right now. Go ahead Roger tell her what you're doing."
"I, I'm painting her toenails."
"Charlene you would just die if you could see how red his face got when he told you that. No, that's the best part I'm getting the best sex ever, from that hunk that lives across the street, isn't that right sweetie?"
"Yes dear."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, painting Wife's nails is one of my new tasks. Her on the phone while I did it would be humiliating...ooh!
Sara

BOB said...

I love the idea of a wife telling all her female friends about the benifits of a female led marriage.And i love the idea of her helping the other wives convert thier lazy and cocky husbands into obedient househusbands who know their new place