A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My First Taste

No really, it was an accident
The first time it happened I was licking her clit while they fucked and he just slipped of her  into my mouth. He was coated in her juices and so liking the taste I just sucked him, but when I looked and saw her looking at me I was utterly humiliated. Now I am forced to clean him first after they are finished but I can't stop wondering how he would taste when he's not covered in pussy juice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No taste if it has not entered her sacred shrine.

Taste of her Goddess liquor when he has entered. Taste of her love juice and his male slime when he has finished in her.

Enjoy the various flavors.

Submissive Jay

Unknown said...

Yes Jay, you know what you are talking about. We should all compare notes on pleasing her and her big cocked lover.....teasing their .....slime.....