A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

From Prim and Propper to Black Cock Slut

Her first taste
When he told her to suck it I was sure she'd refuse, she always told me, 'a man's thing was disgusting'.

Now she can't get enough Black Cock
Wow was I ever wrong, turns out Black Cock is like crack to a sex starved wife and now mine is addicted

She even worships Black Cock now
Now he makes her beg for it, I see her on her knees before him and I can see she will never again be the same

She begged them both to cum in her face
One time he even brought his buddy over and I swear she had an orgasm just from the erotic pleasure of having 2 giant Black Cocks in her hand at the same time




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black cock will turn every woman into a cock worshiping slut. As a cuck, your only hope is that the bull will allow you to watch and beat off your little dick as your wife suck's a real man's cock and takes it deep in her pussy. Here is a wishful fantasy: when they are done, maybe you'll get to clean the dripping cum off your wife's pussy and her lover's big black cock.

Eric M said...

I much enjoyed this post, as I usually do with posts on the topic of our white wives lusting for BBC. This is a candidate for m photo post of the week tomorrow. There is something about the idea of a married white woman surrendering herself to a BBC that I just love

Skintwo01@gmail.com said...

What a delightful post. I've put a link on my blog to your site.
S