A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

After She got Fucked by a Real Man

Hubby tries to make it all better
Oh honey, he was such a brute, he pulled my hair and bit my breasts as he had his way with me. Oh my god he just kept ramming his monster into me, he was so big I was afraid he would split me in half. I'm so glad you don't mind kissing me down there after he finished with me, I know I'm all soiled with his nasty cum, you're such a good husband I do love you. I lost count of how many times I came and yet your tender tongue is making me cum again, yes, right there kiss it right there... Do you think he'd be mad if I called him right now, its just I don't want him to forget me, mmm yes more give me more of your kisses.

1 comment:

Eric M said...

What a perfect thing, I would kiss her there when ever she asked, know matter what the circumstance