A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Humiliation and Release

OK wanker, now lick it up
She loves being in control and once she learned how I got off by being humiliated she enjoyed it maybe even more than I. This is now how I get my relief, on my knees masturbating in front of her as she sneers at my manhood. When I cum, as I always do and in torrents I am required to lick up my slime (as she calls it) and then I hand launder her stockings. You may notice her toes just inches from my nuts, sometimes for laughs she will kick me just as I start to spew. The pain is immense but then so is the pleasure

1 comment:

Eric M said...

This post portrays many men's dream of being humiliated at the feet of his superior wife. I am often instructed to release myself in the same way. I can not wait until Miss Jessica demands I lick it clean as well.

Great Post, candidate for my photo post of the week on Sunday.