A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pop Quiz on Humiliation

A little quiz for our humiliated husbands out there. Which would be the more humiliating situation for your wife to put you through?

Sweetie, yours looks like a little boys
Having your penis compared to what your wife calls a 'real' man and then having you cum in her hand as they both laughed at you, or:

Thats right, eat that nasty spunk.
The only time your allowed to cum is when she milks you in such a way that you not only have to watch but when you spurt it splashes into your face

3 comments:

Eric M said...

They both sound like amazing scenarios for a sub husband. But If I had to choose the most humiliating I would pick the comparison. But thats not really that bad because I already know I have a small pecker, so there is nothing new to laugh at.

Unknown said...

I would choose the spunk splashing on my face as she milks me......I am completely in her power and "milking" then does become the appropriate term.....she will see me more and more as the pathetic boy who likes semen spilling on him.

Tina said...

They both sound fucking hot!