A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Cuckold's Place

Get it all, lick up every last drop

A cuckold’s place is down on his knees with his face between his wife’s legs, to service her cunt and clean it up after she’s been with her Bull, to make sure that she never ever goes to bed with a dirty cummy pussy, and to do it with diligence, enthusiasm, and honor.
(via femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial)
I so agree with this, as a husband who is not man enough to satisfy his wife I cannot keep her from finding a man who can fulfill her needs. It is therefore only right that I should clean her upon her return, it is my duty and my pleasure.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be grateful to be as someone who has not been with woman and can't perform.