A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The First Time

Don't you wish you could be there when I'm doing this?
Do you wonder if the life of a cuckold is for you? As a test I want you to stare at this picture and decide. Would you rather watch your wife doing this to him or would you rather have her doing it to you? Oh I already know your answer I just want to find out if you have come to your senses yet. While I'm out tonight, you keep looking at this picture and imagine it's me in it. If you're a good boy I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't there be a third option?

1. Would you rather watch your wife doing this to him
2. Would you rather have her doing it to you
3. Would you rather help your wife do it to him

The correct answer is #3, of course. :)

segaiolo said...

i was a cuckold for all the years of my marriage. i loved it. it is the best for a compulsive masturbator,who need humiliation and abuse from superior ladies. segaiolo