A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

He Gives my Wife Anal

I lost count of how many times he made my wife cum
I at there mesmerized, as he rammed that monster again and again deep in her bum but i could tell her screams were not of pain but of orgasmic pleasure. Later, much later when he had finished having his way with her, he would leave her with her rectum gaped and bloody with his copious issue seeping out and onto our new couch, that was when she felt the pain of it all. And yet as I carried her to our bed all she talked about was she had just had the best fuck of her life

1 comment:

Eric M said...

I think any right minded white wife would endure a little bit of pain ( or a lot in this case) to reap the benefit of pleasure from that big black cock. My wife hasnt requested the real thing, but from time to time I will toy her with a diildo about that size. And even that gets her petite 5'2 135lb frame walking funny for a few days