A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lingerie just for us boys

It'll be just like having sleepovers with my girlfriends
You say you don't like them but your boner proves your lying
Come on honey it will be fun, oh don't be embarrassed, I think you look cute and look how much bigger it makes you little wiener look. Really I'm just teasing besides you know I say that size doesn't matter with you because you give such good oral.

Finally something for sissies, HommeMystere lingerie company has launched a new product line just for us. Here is a link to check them out and even though I know my 'package' would never bulge like these models it turns me on to think about wearing my own set.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/lingerie-firm-launches-womens-underwear-for-men-3669208/


No comments: