A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Pleasure of her Tease

Wouldn't you love to taste me when I'm full of his cum?

I'm sorry baby but your discomfort makes me hot
Just think, this is what I m going to do to him
Once she got him locked up it wasn't difficult to convince him to to agree to anything. She knew she had him right where she wanted when she waved her panty clad pussy just inches from his face as she told him that she would feed him a fresh cream pie when she came home. As she teased poor hubby he came inside his cage

1 comment:

Eric M said...

looks like a great evening ahead for all of them. The sub wants every bit of it, and why wouldn't he with a freak for a wife like that. I could not say no, nor would I want to!