A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goldie Hawn Cuckoled her hubby, (and the wimp couldn't handle it)

Who could blame their wife for sleeping with Warren Beatty

Kate Hudson's real father has claimed her mother Goldie Hawn had several affairs while they were married - including with Hollywood heavyweight Warren Beatty.
Bill Hudson makes the allegations in his explosive new memoir Two Versions: The Other Side of Fame and Family in which he also labels his A-list daughter a 'spoiled brat'.
The former musician divorced the actress when Kate and her brother Oliver were children and has not been in contact with them for years.
Kate, 32, has said she sees her mother's long-time partner Kurt Russell as her father.
Bill claimed Goldie, 65, once admitted cheating on him with Warren, her co-star from the 1975 comedy Shampoo.
He also claimed she owned up to another affair with French actor Yves Renier, and begged him for an open relationship, which he refused.
Bill also recounted an apparent conversation where Goldie told him she was seeing a Swedish man called Bruno, and had arranged for him to come and visit her while she was shooting a movie.
He claims she told him: 'I’ve been seeing this guy in Sweden. His name is Bruno, and he’s coming to the States on Monday.
'He’s going to stay here for a couple of weeks before I leave to start shooting the movie in Denver with George Segal.'
Bill added: 'My mouth dropped open. I didn’t know how to respond. Wait, weren’t we just saying how much we love each other? Didn’t we just make love for days on end? And now you tell me this guy is coming here and staying with you? Are you going to tell him about us?’
'She glared at me but didn’t say a word. That was all the answer I needed. "When you are finished with Bruno, you can call me. You have my number." And I left.'
After she had apparently met her lover, Bill claimed that she came back to him and begged his forgiveness.
She sobbed and told him: 'I’m in love with you. You’re my soul mate. I know it in my heart.
‘It’s just that I’ve always believed in an open marriage.’
Bill was a member of the successful 1970s band The Hudson Brothers when he met Goldie.

No comments: