A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Video in the Mail

http://www.redtube.com/18614
My wife went to my sister's bachelorette party the other night, the next day this video was e-mailed to me. The first woman on the screen was my wife and watching her savor every inch of the man's cock was beyond belief. At home, she says that me asking for oral is disgusting and that she's afraid she'd throw up if she even kissed me there. My sister must have drugged her or something to make her do such an act because she's always been a slut. I use to sneak down the stairs and watch her suck her boyfriends after their dates. Click on the above link to share how humiliating it was for me.
It was more like worship than sex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! She is really talented..and energetic!
Led me to some other gagging files, forgot how humiliating they can be :)