A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bathroom Cuckold

H fucked my wife in a public bathroom
I watched as she allowed HIM to take liberties with her on the dance floor. She should slap his face or at least turn around and walk back to our table but no she appeared to be enjoying the attention. Suddenly he stopped dancing, took her hand and headed to the back of the bar. He dragged her into the restroom and so when she didn't come out I went in. He had her up against the sink and her dress pulled up. My wife was being shagged in a public restroom but instead of being outraged I was turned on like I've never been before. As this stranger fucked my wife like a common slut she screamed obscenities when she climaxed and what about me, well I came in my trousers. When he was finished with her he wiped his manhood on her bare ass zipped his pants and walked out. My wife turned around and with an evil grin pointed to the messy bathroom floor and once I was on  my knees she ordered me to to clean her cum filled quim.

No comments: