A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pussy Whipped and Happy About it

I'm sure this is how many men feel as they wait to say I do at the altar. I never thought of myself as pussy whipped but my wife had started her training of me long before we married. She knew her power over me was absolute and that I would do anything for just the chance to worship that source of power between her legs.

Rather than nag me to get me to do her bidding she uses her sexuality to control me. She is really good at getting me aroused by either a touch of her hand or a 'accidental' peek up her skirt or down her blouse. Once she has my attention she will mention something that she would like me to accomplish before we could have sex. Suddenly that little something becomes the most important thing in the world that I want to do.

To those men just getting into a relationship you may seem to be in control but it is merely you woman toying with you. and the sooner you learn to bow to her desires the sooner you will have a good relationship. As a man married for many years now I have not only learned to accept my role of servant husband but to actually relish it. For years I put up a brave front to keep my fragile ego in tact but it was when I realized I was fantasizing about going to a female-dominant for sex that I realized I was already married to one. With a little bed side role playing and apres-sex confessions my wife realized I got off by her being in charge. In real life we are still a vanilla couple but as our bedroom play becomes more kinky my wife has come to enjoy having a servant to do her bidding and who knows where all this will end up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am and I LOVE IT.

Herboitoy said...

Yes I love the way my wife has taken charge of my life even thought she will not put up with any of my perverted sex acts, as she calls them. She does enjoy me giving her oral and as you can see by my blog I have a vibrant imagination to add to our vanilla sex life