A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some Pictures That Turn me on

Which is more humiliating, that she makes you suck her lover's cock or that it turns you on? It's a choice, cuckold or queer, or maybe it's what ever your wife wants you to be. He came so much its running out your mouth and down your chin where it will dry, and how about you little man, is your little dick throbbing, do you dare cum before your wife allows it? I didn't think so




"Now suck my clit," she tells you. You tell her you don't want to, but your little dick sticking out proves that you're a liar. "First start with his balls, then get his shaft good and wet and then finish with your lips around my clit. Now hurry honey I'm almost cumming."

You will never be man enough to fuck but just maybe if you can get her to orgasm with your tongue she'll keep you around. And really, wouldn't rather just eat her pussy anyway?

No comments: