A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Making hin a Cuckold (hubby's side)

If I had been using my head, I would be asking myself what I was doing here on my knees in front of my wife as she casually talked to her new lover, Reggie on the phone. But no, I was thinking with my little head and as I massaged her stocking covered foot I found myself hopping she would spread her legs a little more so I could peek up her skirt.
I listened to Eve's side of the conversation,
"But Reggie, I need to see you, I'll come to you, I don't care. Oh god you're making me wet, what, no I don't care about Roger, he's sitting right here rubbing my feet."
I could hear his laugh over the phone but this humiliation only managed to arouse me more. To my surprise and delight, Eve spread her legs and from my position on the floor, I could see how damp her panties were. She put her finger to her clit as she and Reggie had phone sex before me. I started to lean forward to kiss her panty-covered sex but she stopped me by placing her foot in my face. I could smell the sweat in her nylons as I kissed her foot. When she came, she smoothed her skirt back down and then leaned back.

When she hung up I begged her to have sex with me but she said that wasn't going to happen. When I told her I needed, relief she reached under her skirt and took off her panties. I watched as she turned them around in her hand and when she located the wet crotch, she put them to my face.
"Go ahead, jack-off in them, that's as close as you can get."
I unfastened my trousers and let them drop to my knees, then draping my wife's underwear on my pud I pulled it until I exploded in them right in front of my wife.
"Now I want you to lick them clean, go ahead put your face in them. You had better get use to that taste because I just promised Reggie he could do me bareback anytime he wanted."
"But Honey, you're not on birth control anymore..."
"Yes, can't you imagine your wife preggers with Reggie's beautiful black child? That is when the whole world will know what kind of a wimp I married."

What started out as a bedroom fantasy has mushroomed into a real lifestyle and I now have no control over it. The more my wife humiliates me the more aroused I become and now that she knows this she has not only lost all respect for me but also uses it as a control over me. I feel like I'm on a runaway train afraid to look to the future and yet too excited to try to escape inevitable outcome. 

No comments: