A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Keeper of the Key

Maybe next summer
The most erotic moment of my life was when my wife accepted the control of my orgasms. A proper church going woman I had always kept my fantasy life secret from her until one night she asked me if I ever had 'thoughts' while we had sex. Somehow once the dam was breached I had no control and told her all my sexual dreams. It was when I mentioned locking myself in a cage and giving her the key that she stopped me. She wanted to know about this cage I refereed to, so I got out my laptop and showed her some sights.

My shy demur wife now has complete control over my penis and she loves the feeling of power it gives her. As for me my orgasms get further and further apart no matter how much I serve her. Oh she has no interest in sex but she does like a clean bathroom and so I scrub every inch with hopes of my reward. Alas tonight I am put off again yet I don't dare ask her why.



No comments: