A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Cuckold 3-Sum

When she screams, deeper, does she mean me or him?
So humiliating, not only can I feel his huge cock rubbing up and down my chin as he fucks my wife I can also feel him with my tongue buried in her ass through the thin membrane separating us.  And the most degrading thing is I just came all over myself, just like the first time we tried to made love. I know my wife will feed me the cream pie he is about to deposit inside her, I just hope I'm not made to clean him as well

1 comment:

Sissy Pam said...

our white wives have found the mother lode, they have learned that the way to sexual bliss, excitement and complete satisfaction can only be achieved thru offering their tight married pussy to well toned, hung blacks. The only path to total womanhood leads thru opening her legs and giving free access to her pussy to blacks. We small dicked panty wearing white hubbies need to encourage our wives to invite blacks into her marriage bed, so she can finally undersyand what has been missing from her life--real men, black men with real cocks