A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Teasing my Cuckold

One more peek for my honey
My wife gives me one last look before she leaves to go be with HIM. 
"I want you to think of me while I'm gone but I don't want you to wank so I'm leaving your cage on until I get home. I'm sure the next time you see my puss it will be full of his yummy cum and I promise to give you a good long taste of it."
My penis is already throbbing against it confinement and I know I'm in for a long torturous night.

3 comments:

Throne said...

Erotic teasing is one of the best ways to keep a cuckold in the right state of mind. Let him see it but not enjoy it.

Billyjo-42@hotmail.com said...

my wife has found since i have been in a CB6000S that I am very attentive and listen to her every word

Herboitoy said...

So tell us Billy how often does your wife allow you willy out to play?