A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Cucky's Favorite Part

My favorite part is when she holds me as she tells me about her night
She slid up behind me and took me in her hand then she leaned over and whispered in my ear.
"Oh darling he was so virile, he came in me at least 3 times and me, I lost count of my orgasms. You know I love you precious little dick but his was so big it touched me places I hadn't felt since I've been with you. Look at you spurting out like that you must have really been horny."

3 comments:

vavayne said...

I was married once. I would dress up when she was at work. If she had caught me, . . . Well, I kinda wish now that she had. She could have made me her cuckold and I would have loved to listen her accounts of getting fucked possibly by some of my best friends.

Paul said...

That is my dream to humiliated by a hot wife or to be cuckold.

Paul said...

That is my dream to be humiliated by a hot wife or to be cuckold.