A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's not Gay if She Makes you

Go ahead hubby taste him
I really do not think I am gay (at least that is what I keep saying) but I would love to do this to my wife and her 'secret' lover, especially if she 'made' me do it. It wouldn't be my fault if his big cock 'accidentally slipped out of her and into my mouth. And as long as I'm going to clean him out of her I might as well clean her off of him.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Reminds me of the first woman I had after my divorce. She wouldn't let me put my little penis in her but would have me lick her as I was using the vibrating dildo on her.

Anonimo said...

NIce tits

Take this opportunity to promote our blog

oqueachamdela.blogspot.pt

Visit, Vote, Comment and Write down

thank you