A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What Would you do for Love?

When I admitted to her how much I got off on humiliation she decided to test me...

She had me shrimp her arm-pits, I loved it

She pulled her arse apart and fed it to me, it made me wild with desire
She stayed out all night, then showed off her panties filled with another man's cum

She spread her legs and ordered me to lick her clean
She forced fed me her dildo until I could deep-throat as good as any slut
She even made me to suck her boss' cock until he spewed all over my tonsils. I have to admit all these humiliating acts thrilled me and I could live like this forever, but alas my wife said I now repulsed her and she wanted a man not a sissy wimp and left me alone with my memories




No comments: