A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Bring Home a Real Man for my Wife

Now it's Miller time
"OK Mr Miller, I'm done with your wife, you can have her back now."
Look at my wife, her cunt is so gaped I could put my fist inside her. She will never be able to feel me again, and all of that cum oozing out and onto our new wooden floors. I know, I know, this is all my fault, when I happened to notice how big George was at the urinal at work I knew he was just the man my wife was looking for so I set this all up.

It's called the cuckold's reward
 "OK hubby now that your friend has had his fun, I want you to beg me to let you clean up his mess. That's right on your knees, start with the floor, no use your tongue."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes maybe the best part