A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hubby Helps out with Her Period

Hubby is now my human kotex
I use to suffer in silence with my period but then I thought, why shouldn't my man share in my monthly discomfort. I now make him  lick me during my 'heavy flow' days, I mean he doesn't have cramps or anything like that but he sure gets sick to his stomach from all the blood I force down his throat. Also, its really the only time of the month that I'm sure he can make me cum. My clit may be more sensitive but really I think it is his look of humiliation  as I smear my red curse all over his face.

1 comment:

slavetoby said...

My Mistress/Wife gets severe cramps during her period, but if i lick her to a couple of very slow induced orgasms each day her cramps go away. So i gladly do that for her no matter how heavy her flow is