A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Bride Takes a Groom

His credentials were in his pants
I guess you would say our wedding was unusual but it was what my bride wanted and in many ways it was typical. The preacher was from The Church of the Black Cock and therefore dressed casual.

I kissed her toe after the ring
I knelt and gave her jewelry


She said this now belongs to me
She knelt and gave me jewelry

It was such a delight to kiss my bride
I was instructed to worship my new wife

They must have been praying as I kept hearing her scream 'Oh god'
After the service I waited for what seemed like forever as my new bride personally thanked the preacher in his study

A luscious treat from my wife
Later as our guests ate cake I was fed a freshly made cream-pie

As She took my cherry I happily came fort her
On our honeymoon our marriage was consummated in a most unusual matter




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done
Hot and sexy
wishing i was the hubby

evesham said...

You are so lucky to have your bum used by her 'man'