A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Her Afternoon Delight

She tells you about it as you clean-up
Sure I'll tell you about my afternoon, well you can tell from the mess inside me it was great.  I think Johnnie's the one, he's an animal. I lost count of how many times I came from feeling his huge cock inside me and he sure knows how to fuck. I mean I like how gentle you are or I mean were when we use to make love but god, Johnnie fucks me rough and hard like a man, it really gets me off. Oh I'm gonna need a lot more of him. Roger did you just cum all over my floor? Lick it up you filthy pervert god you can't do anything right

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The She-Goddess is putting hubby's tongue on "Butthole Patrol" :)

Shaan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ricardo-DF quero casais said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.