A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are you a Humiliated Husband

This husband knows his place
Do you feel sorry for this husband or are you jealous?


Clean me hubby
If your wife came home like this would you get man or hard?

Take a look at these pictures and answer the questions under them to see if you would qualify to be among the humiliated husbands league. It doesn't matter if either of these scenarios have happened to you just weather the thought of them arouse you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always wear chastity belt, of course my wife is the key holder. she always keeps the key in her bangle.

that make me so hard and also,

clean up the creampie,
i think its my job, and my award.

i love my wife.

Anonymous said...

i love to see my wife arse hole with another mans cum..i love to clean and lick her arse hole

i love my wife. i will do anything she..say