A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

She Likes Rough Sex

Take it bitch
All the girls today are so on edge, so PC. Don't touch me there until I give you permission, who said you could take your shirt off, you know what I I mean, don't ya fellas. Sharon drove me to her place and once inside she pushed me up against the door and kissed me hard. She put her lips to my ear, "Baby I like it rough, how about you do you like it rough?" Oh my god this was the perfect woman I thought but much to my dismay her idea of rough was me on my back with her giant peg buried in my ass as she held her hand over my face so I couldn't breathe.

I guess you can imagine how I reacted, yes that's right we're going out again next weekend

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I would love to be taken like that.