A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One Happy Cuckold

You better not be touching yourself
George, are you out there?, I’m running late and I need you to help me get dressed. Be a dear and pick out a sexy dress, I don’t care which one as long as he will like it. What color panties should I wear, oh never mind I think I’ll just go without.
Now while I’m gone I’m expecting you to finish cleaning the house and you better at least start the laundry after you put the kids to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every saturday night (without bloddy periods), i prepare my wife like this. and i wait her to come home.
if her date please her, she ll give me permisson to kiss her foot.

sometimes she locks up my chastity belt (only for 60 secconds), and she gives me permission to lick her pussy and ass hole...