A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Perfect Life for the Perfect Wife

You need to crawl faster, this one is too warm
Don't get me wrong, I do love my husband and he is handy in many ways. Of course, he is my full time naked servant and what woman wouldn't want that.

Hubby may have a tiny penis but he's got a monster tongue
He gives a delightful anal, I swear I can force him to keep his tongue in my bum for hours

But she needs a real man to cum
But truth be told, I need a man to satisfy my needs and Roger is just not capable of doing that. Thank god I found a man at the office to scratch that itch



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hubby licks his beautiful wife's beautiful ass & her bull stud fucks her beautiful ass, pounds it good to the satisfication she craves but that hubby can't deliver. It's only right that she take any real man she wants to fuck her in her marriage bed & only right that hubby licks the bull's seed from her pussy.

Some things are just right :)