A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Humiliated by my Mother-in-law

Well for your daughter's sake I hope he can at least eat pussy
"Believe me Marylin, if I had found out how tiny his dick was I would have never allowed my daughter to marry him. Of course she cheats on him, she has to find satisfaction somewhere."
You ask how can I just stand there and take that abuse, well to tell the truth I'm afraid of my mother-in-law and so there was nothing I could do about it.

1 comment:

Eric M said...

I find the whole "mother in law humiliation/ domination/ knowledge of FLR" so intriguing.

Years ago when my wife Miss Jessica and I were engaged to be married in our traditional/ vanilla days of our relationship, I was very intoxicated at a family party at her mothers house. ( keep in mind my mother in law have always been very cool with each other) The night ended with me passed out naked on the bathroom floor for My wife Miss Jessica and her mother to see as they carried me to bed. The next morning Miss Jessica told me that I was so limp and shriveled up and that her and her mom were joking about it. Later that day her mom was jokingly giving me a hard time about being in the condition that I was in, and had said, " I cant believe you were naked in the bathroom with your little thing hanging all over the place". We laughed it off, and nothing has ever been said since. The humiliation of this has always given me a charge, so when I see posts of this nature it is always a friendly reminder. And lets be honest, what daughter doesn't share her inter most secrets with her mother, so it only seems fitting for a mother to know when her daughter has married a sissy husband. I don't believe that my mother in law knows, but I guess I will never know, but one thing that she does know is that her beautiful daughter's husband has a tiny penis, and that alone is enough humiliation for any man!