A Humiliated Husband

The Masochistic fantasies of a husband in a vanilla marriage.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Cuckold's Best Part

She tells you about her night with HIM
Are you sure you want to hear everything? Well for one thing he was so much bigger than you, I couldn't even get my hand around him. Just putting him inside me made me cum and so deep he touched places that even I didn't know I had. And such stamina, god he fucked me for hours and when he came, I swear he was still hard. Finally I begged him to let me suck him just to give my bore sore pussy a rest. Wow you've cum already? Well then I guess I'll go take a shower and I'll tell you the rest when you recover, what? you want to taste my pussy first, oh you are such a naughty boy. I guess I could let you do that, here you take off my panties, wow what a mess, go ahead take a sniff. Gee baby you're all hard again, I've never seen you recover this fast.

No comments: